Breaking Bad
Posted by : Mary Harner Monday, September 23, 2013



I have never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad.  With the final episode approaching I thought I might be uniquely suited to draw this comic.  The information I know was pieced together from memes, geeky websites, and bits I've seen glancing over my boyfriends shoulder while he watched the show.  I didn't look anything up even though I was tempted to find out some names.

I'm thinking I might use my cultural ignorance and do more similar comics.  I've never seen Game of Thrones.  I'm thinking that might be next.  If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see let me know and if I haven't seen the series or movie I'll consider giving it the same treatment.  

Past and Future As Told By's:
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Gravity
Legend of Zelda
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
(suggestions welcomed)

Don't forget to vote for TWC (incentive updates daily):

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. This is a fun concept
    I'll rattle off some ideas:
    Star Wars
    Star Trek
    Stargate
    Firefly
    Ender's Game
    Any reality show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already love Star Trek and Firefly, but I haven't seen Stargate or read Ender's Game. I might hold off on watching the movie and do one of these for Ender's when it comes out. Maybe I'll call my sister who I don't think has seen Star Wars and get her to tell me the plot and illustrate that. Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  2. This is a really fun idea. I like it! Can't wait for Game of Thrones.

    You're pretty spot on for B-Bad, at least from a 10,000 feet view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like, it was fun to draw :). I should be putting out Game of Thrones sometime next week.

      Delete

- Copyright © Doodling in Class - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -